Saturday, September 27, 2008

Triamcinolone acetonide lotion acne

« ...Micro peel cloths are not a daily treatment, and although results are immediately visible, the trick is not to overdo it. It's a process, and the recommended treatment is 1-3 minuets every 7 to 10 days, depending on skin sensitivity....
...I recommend moisturizers for patients who are experiencing irritation from topical therapy. I tend to encourage them to use the lighter moisturizers, rather than heavier ones, and to use only those that have been tested and are labeled as noncomedogenic or nonacnegenic....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Eat more apples to clear your skin? Well theres been some hype around this lately, but I myself have not actually tried it. If your interested in how apples help your acne you can actually check out my bio box below, I have more information in my link. So no you know what foods help cure acne and can try to change your diet a little. I wish you good luck in your quest for clear skin!...»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: acne is making me breakup with my gf, how to clear face from acne scars, home remedies for adult acne

No comments: